Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) is a global, integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing generic, brand and biosimilar products.
The Company has global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Administrative Headquarters in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA.
- The new Actavis plc is a powerful combination of the highly successful and previously separate Actavis, Inc. (NYSE:ACT) and Warner Chilcott plc (NASDAQ: WCRX)
- Operating as Actavis Pharma, our generic, branded generic, legacy brands and Over-the-Counter (OTC) business markets more than 750 products globally through operations in more than 60 countries.
- Actavis Specialty Brands is a global branded specialty pharmaceutical business focused principally in the Women's Health, Urology, Gastroenterology and Dermatology therapeutic categories.
- Actavis is committed to developing and marketing biosimilar products in Women’s Health, Oncology and other therapeutic categories.
- Actavis Global Operations has more than 30 manufacturing and distribution facilities around the world, and includes Anda, Inc., a U.S. pharmaceutical product distributor.
- Actavis develops and out-licenses generic pharmaceutical products to customers in more than 100 countries outside of the U.S. through its Medis third-party business.
View Actavis’ Company Profile (pdf, 3MB)