Actavis - India
Actavis entered India in 2001, when the Group established a sourcing office. In 2005, legacy Watson Pharma, now Actavis, acquired Dr. Reddy’s Plant at Goa and Sakseria Chemicals having plants, R&D facilities at Ambarnath Near Mumbai and bio-equivalence studies facilities from Lab India at Navi Mumbai. Today, Actavis is one of the leading generic multinational pharmaceutical companies with a presence in over 8 locations in India.
Actavis currently employs around 1500 employees in India. Headquartered at Andheri Mumbai, Actavis has State of Art, Hi-Tech Facilities in India as follows:
1. API Development & Manufacturing at N15, Ambarnath near Mumbai.
2. Formulation Development at K7, Ambarnath near Mumbai.
3. Formulation Manufacturing operations at Goa.
4. Bio-Equivalence Study Centre at Belapur, Navi Mumbai and Bangalore.
5. Global Stability Centre at Chennai.
Actavis India Corporate Office >
- 21-22 Kalpataru Square, Kondivita Lane
- Off Andheri Kurla Road
- Andheri East, Mumbai 400 059